Re: Abbott has 53 Claimants

I have to think about this a little. He can be the representative but we would still have to get the consent of everyone else. I'm going to draft a form notice that I will send to Mr. Abbott to forward to everyone else. They'll be able to sign and return it acknowledging acceptance of our representation.

Quoting Marcelyn Atwood <marcy@puckettfaraj.com>:

H, Mr. Abbott just called and said he has 53 folks, but that may
change as some may be taken off the list.  He told me the contract was
between P&F and him only as the representative.  Let me know how I can
help you with the contract draft.  Marcy