Trials for Israeli war criminals

Dear Kawthar,
A friend sent me a link to your web page where you list the name of Israeli officers who have participated in Operation Cast Lead. I found your page very interesting because I had a similar idea about 10 days ago. My idea goes a little further, however. I want to form an organization that will collect the names and specific evidence on each one of the soldiers and officers in Operation Cast Lead along with the July war in Lebanon, Jenin in 2000, Qana 1996, and every other campaign or operation where Israeli war crimes were committed. The purpose of my project will be to collect sufficient competent evidence on each individual so as to be able to have a court of competent authority issue an arrest warrant for the participants in war crimes. These courts may be in Belgium, the ICJ, or perhaps, in the future, an Arab country will develop the necessary courage to pass a law similar to the Belgium law allowing any one who suffers from a violation of IHL or human rights law to prosecute a criminal case in that country. We are not there yet but there?s no reason why can?t begin to undertake the ground work necessary to collect the information to accomplish such a thing. I already have several people: attorney?s and IT experts who have committed to working on this. I eventually want to be able to raise sufficient funds to hire full time staffs and perhaps pay rewards to international bounty hunters who can grab Israelis who have warrants issued for them.

Please let me know if you?re interested.

Haytham Faraj, Esq.
PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC
WASHINGTON DC ? SAN DIEGO ?  CHICAGO
www.puckettfaraj.com
888.970.0005 Toll Free
202.280.1039 Fax
The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender. You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.