Norm Bass

Dear Robert,
I have received Mr. Bass? fax. I have an associate doing the legal research on the matter and consulting with someone with expertise on sports and entertainment law. I anticipate having a legal memorandum on the law and possible courses of action by February 3. I request that you please forward this email to Mr. Bass as I do not have his email address.

Best,

Haytham Faraj, Esq.
PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC
WASHINGTON DC ? SAN DIEGO ?  CHICAGO
www.puckettfaraj.com
888.970.0005 Toll Free
202.280.1039 Fax
The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender. You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.