A website comment from Michael Vadovsky

a form has been submitted on February 9, 2010, via: /contact-us/ [IP 119.206.100.129]

Your NameMichael Vadovsky
Emailmikevadovsky@yahoo.com
Contact number208-590-9773
MessageContact number will not work as I'm currently deployed to Kunsan AB, South Korea. Please contact by e-mail until we can set a time when I can call.

I am being investigated for article 120, aggrevated sexual assault. I was given consent while intoxitated by my intoxitated ex-girlfriend who then reported me the following day. Please advice.

Thanks,

Mike Vadovsky