A website comment from Clo Shivnan

a form has been submitted on February 9, 2010, via: /contact-us/ [IP 209.36.244.253]

Your NameClo Shivnan
Emailclodagh2911@yahoo.com
Contact number310-702-8153
MessageHello Mr. Puckett,

Thank you very much for all your hard work in representing our miitary service members, in particular the SEALS and Haditha Marines. Are there any dates set for S.Sgt. Frank Wuterich's GCM at Camp Pendleton? If the public are allowed to attend Wuterich's GCM I would like to be present and show my support for Frank and his family, I live in So. Cal near Pendleton.
thanks and S/F,
Clo