From: Pamela Strickler [mailto:jplpstrickler@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 12:41 AM
To: Gail Skiles; Lindsey Strickler; Paul Strickler; Marcelyn Atwood; melbertevans@gmail.com; Lisa Baldwin; Hart, Jennifer K Civ USAF AFMC 670 AESS/SYMA; BarbBStrickler@aol.com
Subject: Great Aloha Run results

 Honolulu

 HI

3170

1:50:58

 13:37

F45-49

280/779

3559/9015

Here are my race day results from the Great Aloha Run (8.1 miles). Jay's a great coach!!!!! (Although he informed that I'm a hard student!!! He stayed with me to the end and dragged me across the finish line! He was very patient and kept me going! Now that it's over, I'm glad I asked him to coach me and that he held me to it! (Maybe I'll do another one...)

 Honolulu

 HI

3170

1:50:58