[Military Lawyers - Puckett & Faraj, PC] Comment: "Neal Puckett on FOX "American Newsroom""

New comment on your post #1019 "Neal Puckett on FOX "American Newsroom""
Author : Len Gwilliam (IP: 71.70.80.29 , cpe-071-070-080-029.sc.res.rr.com)
E-mail : LGwilliam@sc.rr.com
URL    : http://www.thesunnews.com/forums
Whois  : http://ws.arin.net/cgi-bin/whois.pl?queryinput=71.70.80.29
Comment:
We have been watching and writing about this case since the 3 Seals were charged.
The report I wrote got a favorable reply for their innocence and I have written my Representative and my two Senators to protest these outrageous charges.
I would suggest more updates . Nothing has been reported since January the 21'st on FOX NEWS.I think the need for more air time is clear.
Good luck.
Len Gwilliam(AKA BROWNJAG2)

You can see all comments on this post here:
http://www.puckettfaraj.com/2010/01/neal-puckett-on-fox-american-newsroom/#comments

Delete it: http://www.puckettfaraj.com/wp-admin/comment.php?action=cdc&c=2636
Spam it: http://www.puckettfaraj.com/wp-admin/comment.php?action=cdc&dt=spam&c=2636