[Military Lawyers - Puckett & Faraj, PC] Comment: "Second Defense Fund for Navy SEALs "

New comment on your post #997 "Second Defense Fund for Navy SEALs "
Author : Daniel  Williams (IP: 205.188.116.199 , cache-dtc-ad05.proxy.aol.com)
E-mail : danwfla@aol.com
URL    :
Whois  : http://ws.arin.net/cgi-bin/whois.pl?queryinput=205.188.116.199
Comment:
As A fellow Veteran ,I wanted to express my deep concerns for these great American Fighting men!Please help them all in Any way you can, in defending them and all that  they stand for in These great United States of America. FREEDOM is Earned lets not forget that!
 Stand up and Fight for your Rights!

You can see all comments on this post here:
http://www.puckettfaraj.com/2009/12/second-defense-fund-for-navy-seals/#comments

Delete it: http://www.puckettfaraj.com/wp-admin/comment.php?action=cdc&c=2561
Spam it: http://www.puckettfaraj.com/wp-admin/comment.php?action=cdc&dt=spam&c=2561