[Military Lawyers - Puckett & Faraj, PC] Comment: "McCabe Pleading in Detainee Abuse Case"

New comment on your post #1001 "McCabe Pleading in Detainee Abuse Case"
Author : Thomas Viljac (IP: 64.203.202.30 , 64.203.202.30.dyn-cm-pool-63.hargray.net)
E-mail : Landplanning@Hargray.com
URL    :
Whois  : http://ws.arin.net/cgi-bin/whois.pl?queryinput=64.203.202.30
Comment:
On January 18th, 2009 The State of South Carolina House of Representatives passed a "Resolution" in support of these Seals so this case can be dismissed and these operators can continue active duty. I requested the state, Rep. Bill Herbkersman to bring before the House on this day a request for the State to support our Navy Seals in this matter and in general for the citizens of the state. I am pleased to be informed by Mr. Herbkersman that original legistration is being sent to The President and Congress this week and to me for this effort. My entire family is able to exist because of our military, we all have served honorbly and understand the sacrifices necessary for our country to remain free. If you need to contact me, below is my contact information.

Tel: 843-304-2233
Mobile Phone

Respectfully
Thomas Viljac
Veteran US Army

You can see all comments on this post here:
http://www.puckettfaraj.com/2009/12/mccabe-pleading-in-detainee-abuse-case/#comments

Delete it: http://www.puckettfaraj.com/wp-admin/comment.php?action=cdc&c=2404
Spam it: http://www.puckettfaraj.com/wp-admin/comment.php?action=cdc&dt=spam&c=2404