Re: computer

Take a look at the attached and let me know if you have any questions.

V/r
ESM

From: craig fine <octavian_1366@yahoo.com>
To: montalvoesq@yahoo.com
Cc: jason.w.moy@afghan.swa.army.mil
Sent: Mon, March 1, 2010 7:16:21 AM
Subject: Re: computer

Yes sir,  It sometimes is reassuring when someone like yourself is listening to me.  I have no one to talk to about this but You and CPT Moy and he has an earful from me.  I will do as you say and keep my head straight. sometimes it just gets to me i.e. the e-mails.  I will be taking leave from the 26th of March to the 10th of April.  I will be in Bagram around the middle of the Month of april say the 12th or the 13th and I can stay for however long you wish me to stay there.  The R&R tents are right next to CPT Moy"s office I found out.  Very Covienent for all.  Again sir I thank you for listening.  Could you send it to CPT Moy as well in case I can't print it.

MSG Fine