[no subject]

Subject:    DOES GOD EXIST?

This   is one of the best explanations on  the nature of  God that I have  ever  seen...

A   man went to a barbershop to have his hair  cut  and his beard trimmed.   As  the barber  began to work, they began to  have a good  conversation.  They  talked about so many  things and various  subjects.   When they  eventually  touched on the subject of God, the  barber  said: 'I don't believe that God  exists.'

'Why   do you say that?' asked the customer.  'Well, you  just have to go out in the  street to realize  that God doesn't   exist.

Tell   me, if God exists, would there be so many  sick  people?  Would there be  abandoned children?

If   God existed, there would be neither  suffering  nor  pain.

I   can't imagine a loving God who would allow  all  of these   things.'

The   customer thought for a moment, but didn't   respond because he didn't want to start an   argument.

The barber  finished  his job and the customer left the  shop.

Just   after he left the barbershop, he saw a man  in  the street with long, stringy, dirty  hair and an  untrimmed   beard.

He   looked dirty and unkempt. The customer  turned  back and entered the barber  shop again and he  said to the   barber:

'You   know what? Barbers do not  exist.'

'How can you  say that?'  asked the surprised barber.   'I am here,  and I am a barber. And I  just worked on   you!'

'No!' the   customer exclaimed. 'Barbers don't exist  because  if they did, there would be no  people with dirty  long hair and untrimmed  beards, like that man   outside.'

'Ah,   but barbers DO exist! That's what happens  when  people do not come to   me.'

'Exactly!'   affirmed the customer. 'That's the point!  God,  too, DOES exist! That's what happens  when people  do not go to Him and don't  look to Him for help.
That's why there's so  much pain  and suffering in the   world.'

If   you think God exists, send this to other   people---

If   you think God does not exist, delete   it!

BE   BLESSED & BE A BLESSING TO   OTHERS!