RE: request for info

Tracking. As soon as I get file I will spin new agreement for sig. Let me know when you send and I will go downtown and get the file myself.

V/r
Eric S. Montalvo
Partner

eric@puckettfaraj.com
(202) 379-2829 (Ext 4) Phone
(202) 318-7652         Fax

PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC
Washington DC | Virginia
www.PuckettFaraj.com

Practice is limited to matters and proceedings before special courts - federal
courts ? agencies Confidentiality / Privilege Notice: This transmission,
including attachments, is intended solely for the use of the designated
recipient(s). This transmission may contain information that is confidential
and/or privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The use or disclosure
of the information contained in this transmission for any purpose other than
that intended by its transmittal is strictly prohibited.  If you are not an
intended recipient of this transmission, please immediately destroy all copies
received and notify the sender.

Quoting Mark Lischak <marine_mark85@yahoo.com>:

Mr. Nicholson,

Please send me that form and anything else you may need ASAP as i would like to prevent any gap in my case.

Mark Lischak