Complimentary Whitepapers for Federal Market Guidance

Title: Complimentary Whitepapers for Federal Market Guidance

view as webpage

Fedmarket's Complimentary Whitepapers Can Help You Become an Insider

Do you have questions about specific federal sales issues? View our range of complimentary whitepapers. Over a dozen complimentary documents explain such topics as GSA competition, compliance, and closing a federal sale.

Are you trying to decide whether or not to enter the federal marketplace? Read Should We Enter the Federal Market?

Do you want to figure out how to find government buyers of your products and services? Download Finding Federal End Users Who Buy What You Sell.

More sample topics
Competition Among GSA Schedule Vendors
So You Have Decided to Enter the Federal Market, Now What
Developing a Trained Federal Sales Team
GSA Schedules - A Vendor's Path to Federal Sales
Multiple Award Contracts: A Necessity in Today's Market
Secret to Winning Federal Contracts
View all of the topics.

To learn even more about starting or growing your federal sales program, call 301 652 9504, press 2, to speak with a Fedmarket representative.

Fedmarket can help you complete your GSA proposal. Here's how:

Virtual eLab
If your calendar just does not permit you to get out during the times we offer our eLabs, but you want to complete one, we have a new alternative. Our virtual eLab allows you to have the same attention and same accomplishment while working from your home office. We have devised a two-week collaborative process utilizing online technologies and teleconferencing to get the job done. Learn more about this alternative.

GSA Proposal Preparation eLab
Full Service GSA Proposal Preparation
GSA Proposal Preparation Assistance
GSA Wizard Proposal Preparation Software

Home | About | Articles | Products | Services | Seminars | Site Map | Contact

For inquiries, call 301 652 9504; press 2.

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. It is our policy never to send unwanted email messages. You were sent this message because you previously registered at fedmarket.com or expressed an interest in receiving information on public sector business opportunities. If you wish to be removed from this email list, please send your request and a copy of the original email to P.O. Box 6639, Ketchum, ID 83340 or for immediate removal follow this link:
http://www.fedmarket.com/remove/remove.php?remEmail=marcy@puckettfaraj.com