Some info for you two

Hey Guys,

I hope all is well.  I attached a brief document of some of my slides for the upcoming ILEETA conference.  This is an explicit workshop on developing and improving training effectiveness for high stress shooting.

I would appreciate if you would not disseminate outside of the LE/Military community.  This is a four hour presentation, I don't like to use a ton of slides.  I just use the slides to help those in attendance with their notes.  Hope it helps in some way shape or form.

Respectfully,
Chris

Chris Ghannam
President, Sark Securities Inc.

Cell: (239) 207-8468

Toll Free Direct Line (888) 741-5550 EXT.2

Fax: (888) 207-9668

Personal Email: ghannamc@hotmail.com

Work Email: csg@sarksecurities.com

Website: www.sarksecurities.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this e-mail may be privileged and confidential.  It is intended only for the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for its delivery to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any further dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail or reliance on this e-mail is forbidden.  Moreover, any and all discussions regarding its content are also prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone at (888) 741-5550 or by return e-mail.  E-mail communication on the internet may NOT be secure.  There is a risk that this confidential communication may be intercepted illegally.  DO NOT forward this message to any third party.  If you have any questions about this notice, please contact the sender.