Re: missed your call

Gents, I moved hotels, have better access to webmail although computer still crashed. Thanks for the PC on the blog. Sorry to bring that up, but you never know who is looking and who needs legal help. Have a great day Haytham... Marcy

Quoting Haytham Faraj <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>:

Neal,

I apologize I missed your calls.  I spoke to Lance Morgan yesterday.  Odd
case!  I think the investigator is either not telling the truth or someone
made a serious reporting error.

I updated the blog last night and removed the pics of the fat naked women.
I like them thin anyway :-)

I think I found a solution for the lack of office space for Mr. Kalaouz.
We?ll just meet at his hotel or, alternatively, AU?s law library.  Mark has
family in town and couldn?t meet over the weekend.  That means I have to
change my ticket to extend my stay.  I think it?s a case that is worth the
effort.  We?ll see.

I?m around if you?re still up and you?d like to call.

Haytham Faraj, Esq

PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC

WASHINGTON DC ? SAN DIEGO ?  CHICAGO

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is
intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any
use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify
Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.
You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making
any copy or distribution.