Thank You For Breakfast

Selma and Frank, It was great to see you again Selma and a pleasure to meet you Frank. Your success at work is wonderful and I don't doubt you'll be running the company soon the way you are getting promoted! Thank you for breakfast at Tip Top Meats; what a great place to eat! We loved it. I can't wait to see the Admiral at the end of July and we hope to plan a trip to Hawaii for a retirement soon! Let us know how we can help you, we are at your service. Marcy (and Neal!!!)