Checking In

Kevin, How are you? Just checking in with you and your morale. We are in SAN babysitting Neal's grandson (9 mon old), while Mom and Dad work and their normal babysitters (Grandparents on the Mom side) are on a 7 week cruise. Neal is working on some cases and interviewing with an author who is going to work on one of his cases (Afghanistan detainee abuse). I'm drafting a proposal due on Friday and working on a website for the new company. Been thinking about you. We'll be back this weekend, and look forward to seeing if we can set up a visit with you before another 4 to 6 months disappears! Talk to you later! Marcy