[1] manager's choice, [2] discussions and [3] comments on LinkedIn

Virginia State Bar

LinkedIn

January 26, 2012

Latest: All manager's choices Discussions (2) Members (25) Comments (3)

Manager's Choice

Poll What mobile devices are you using for your law practice/work?

Started by Madonna Dersch

7 comments

Still Active Discussions (2)

What mobile apps are the most useful for your practice?

Started by Madonna Dersch

I would like VSB to have the LEOs and Rules of Professional Conduct as an app for my Blackberry. By Jim McCauley

3 new comments

Discussions

SHAME FOR YOU NO PRICES ? Note: Web site designed to warn all firms to fraud and business ALPINE ARMORING Inc. and indicate to the judicial and security services of U.S.

Started by Nebojsa Marinkovic, Owner, New Firm

Like · Flag

New CLEs available online and on-demand for Virginia lawyers.

Started by Kiffin Hope, Social Media Community Manager at ALPS Corporation

Like · Flag

Don't want to receive email notifications? Adjust your message settings.

Stop inappropriate content the moment it is posted. Send me an email for each new discussion »

LinkedIn values your privacy. At no time has LinkedIn made your email address available to any other LinkedIn user without your permission. © 2011, LinkedIn Corporation.