New Flavors, Recipe & News from GODIVA

New Flavors, Recipe & News from GODIVA. Details Below. View this email on a mobile device or online.
From Our Chef's Table. GODIVA Belgium 1926
Click here to continue receiving From Our Chef's Table
What's Inspiring Us Lately By GODIVA Executive Chef Chocolatier, Thierry Muret. For an inside look at the global version of this collection called Les Mont d'Amour, watch this video. Learn More About Belgian Mousse Truffles
From Our Kitchen to Yours. Make Your Own
Thinking Inside the Box. I Love GODIVA Praliné
Entertaining Tips from Our Experts. Show Us Your GODIVA ideas on Facebook
Behind the Scenes with GODIVA. Watch Behind the Scenes Footage Now
Send to a Friend Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Godiva Chocolatier is contacting you because you have requested to receive updates
about new products, events, special offers and promotions.

To ensure delivery of Godiva emails to your inbox, please add godiva@email.godiva.com to your Address Book or Safe Senders List.

View our privacy policy | Change your email address | Unsubscribe

© 2012 Godiva Chocolatier, Inc. 139 Mill Rock Road East, Suite 2, Old Saybrook, CT 06475. All rights reserved.
www.godiva.com | 1-800-9GODIVA | letters@godiva.com