please i need your help

Hello,

How are you? Kindly pardon me for not informing you about my urgent trip to Edinburg for three days Seminar. It was something urgent and i didn't even inform anyone about this traveling. I need your help urgently because I got my wallet misplaced on my way to the hotel I lodged in after the Seminar yesterday which was actually the last day. My money,phone, cards,diary, including my return ticket and other vital documents are all in the wallet. I'm stranded here as i can not even make public calls, i only have access to the internet and that is why i'm sending you this email so that you could help me out with $1700 to pay for my bills and to sort myself out. But I will appreciate any amount you could afford. I will pay you back upon my arrival. I don't even mind paying with interest.

If you would help me with any amount, i will advise you go straight to any western union money transfer outlet or any nearby bank and ask of western union money transfer. You only need my name and the address below to make the transfer at the western union office. After the transfer at the western union, you can just send me the money transfer control number[MTCN]. With the ten digits number [MTCN], I will be able to get the money here immediately.

Name :ÂÂÂ Paul Vallely
Address: 80 High Street,The Royal Mile,EH1 1TH,Edinburgh,United Kingdom

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Thanks alot.
Paul Vallely