Your US Airways flight info

US Airways - Your Reservation

Confirmation code:   ALL4SR

Date issued:   Thursday, February 11, 2010

Passenger summary

Barcode

Scan at any US Airways kiosk to check in.

Passenger name

Frequent flyer # (Airline)

Ticket number

Special needs

HAYTHAM FARAJ 01256216422 (UA)   03723763767942
Trip details Download to Outlook Check in online

Depart:   Detroit, MI  (DTW) Washington, DC (Reagan)  (DCA)

Date: Friday, February 12, 2010

Flight #/ Carrier

Depart

Arrive

Travel time

Meal

Aircraft

Cabin

Seats

3740

09:51 AM  DTW

11:26 AM  DCA

1h 35m

None

CRJ

Coach

3D

Return:   Washington, DC (Reagan)  (DCA) Detroit, MI  (DTW)

Date: Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Flight #/ Carrier

Depart

Arrive

Travel time

Meal

Aircraft

Cabin

Seats

3961

04:40 PM  DCA

06:22 PM  DTW

1h 42m

None

CRJ

Coach

3A

  Flight operated by Air Wisconsin doing business as US Airways Express

Terms & conditions

  • Ticket is non-transferable.
  • Ticket is non-refundable.
  • Unused tickets must be cancelled on the date of departure to retain value.
  • Any change to this reservation (including flight, dates, or cities) is subject to a $150.00 change fee per passenger. The new itinerary will be priced at the lowest available published fare at the time of change, which may result in a fare increase.
  • Ticket expires one year from original date of issue. Unflown value expires one year from original date of issue.
  • Checked baggage fees may apply.
  • Air transportation on US Airways is subject to the US Airways Contract of Carriage. View this document in PDF format.
  • Security regulations may require us to disclose to government agencies the data you provide to us in connection with this reservation.
  • Changes to the country of origin are not permitted, except for changes between the United States and U.S. territories.

We are committed to protecting your privacy. Your information is kept private and confidential. For information about our privacy policy visit usairways.com. Please do not reply to this email, it is not monitored. If you'd like to contact us, please visit our website.