How YOU Can Take America Back

Human Events
Below please find a special message from one of our advertisers, Vanguard Press. From time to time, we receive opportunities we believe you as a valued customer may want to know about. Please note that the following message reflects the opinions and representations of our advertiser alone, and not necessarily the opinion or editorial positions of Human Events or Eagle Publishing.

"Jonathan Krohn is a force of nature. Defining Conservatism is a real accomplishment, and it will raise many serious questions, the kind any country that takes politics seriously should raise." -WILLIAM BENNETT

DO YOU FEAR FOR THE POLITICAL STATE OF OUR NATION?

A HISTORY LESSON, MANIFESTO, AND ROADMAP FOR THE FUTURE - DEFINING CONSERVATISM IS A RALLYING CALL TO ACTION

"Jonathan Krohn is sure to be a leader of his generation's return to conservatism. Limited government and natural rights, not government expansionism, are the surest way to freedom and prosperity. Krohn reminds Americans young and old of these core principles of conservative philosophy." -NEWT GINGRICH

FIND OUT AT BARNES & NOBLE

"I am asked all the time about rising young conservatives. Well, here's one! Jonathan Krohn makes a vigorous defense of our conservative principles." -RICH LOWRY, Editor of National Review

"Any time I am depressed about the state of our country or the future of the modern conservative movement, I consider two words: Jonathan Krohn. If America's future leadership includes this smart-as-a-whip phenom, we're going to be just fine." -MIKE GALLAGHER, nationally syndicated radio host

FIND OUT AT BORDERS

Defining Conservatism is a passionate appeal to the Conservative movement. A dedicated young conservative, Jonathan Krohn presents conservative philosophy's basic tenets in this remarkably earnest and impeccably reasoned primer. This book, clear and informative, is Krohn's inspired call to action.

In Defining Conservatism, Krohn challenges "government expansionists," whose faith in Washington and the basic pillars of government exceeds their faith in the individual. At the same time, he boldly stakes out four unshakeable principles for conservatives to rally around:

Respect for the Constitution
Respect for human life
Belief in minimalist government
Insistence upon personal responsibility

Anyone interested in conservative thought will find Krohn's writing at once compelling, informative, intelligent, and-for those who do not agree with him-in some respects controversial. Defining Conservatism is a must-read for anyone who is interested in the basic principles upon which the United States was founded, and perhaps most importantly, for anyone who is concerned with the future of this country.

From time to time we find special opportunities we believe you as a valued customer may want to see. Please note that the following message reflects the opinions and representations of our advertiser alone, and not necessarily the opinion or editorial positions of Human Events or Eagle Publishing. This email was sent to neal@puckettfaraj.com because you are subscribed to Eagle Publishing's Carefully Selected Offers from 3rd Parties email list. Click here to update your email preferences or unsubscribe. Please do not attempt to respond to this message as your reply will route to an unattended email box. If you have questions, please send them to CustomerService@HumanEventsOnline.com.

Human Events | One Massachusetts Ave., N.W. | Washington, D.C. 20001

You were added to the system December 12, 2009. For more information click here.