Request extension

Neal –

So sorry;  just didn’t get a chance to get to the adminsep manual today.  Didn’t want you to think that I forgot or blew it off.  I have to get to some meetings, and then I’ll be home (where internet is too slow to download anything).  We just don’t seem to have a hard copy here, and I’m having an inordinately difficult time find one that is available to be downloaded that NMCI will allow here at work.

I’ll try to get at the manual tomorrow.

Sorry! L

PS.  My EAOS is 8 August.  Not yet decided if I’ll stay in or get out.