Sean Hannity had this to say about

Human Events
Below please find a special message from one of our advertisers, Sue Lowden for U.S. Senate. From time to time, we receive opportunities we believe you as a valued customer may want to know about. Please note that the following message reflects the opinions and representations of our advertiser alone, and not necessarily the opinion or editorial positions of Human Events or Eagle Publishing.

Fellow Conservative,

Donate Today Harry Reid has been the Democrats' leader for their radical, left wing agenda being forced through Congress. Our country desperately needs to kick Harry Reid out of office and replace him with someone who will fight for conservative principles.

I can't think of anyone more qualified for the job than Sue Lowden. She has been a good friend to me and to the conservative movement for years, that's why I recently endorsed her in a post on National Review's The Corner. I know that she has strong conservative principles rooted in her personal faith and her belief in free-market ideals.

I'm not the only conservative who believes Sue Lowden can defeat Harry Reid. Sean Hannity recently had Sue on his radio show and Fox News show -- on the same day. Hannity called Sue Lowden the "future senator from the great State of Nevada." Matt Lewis of Townhall.com said, "Reid must figure he'd really have his hands full with former Republican state senator Sue Lowden." And Weekly Standard magazine wrote that Sue can "face the coming Harry Reid onslaught" because "she has proven politically fearless."

In Sue's most recent conversation with Rush Limbaugh, Rush told Sue that he thought she could beat Harry Reid and was encouraged by her campaign. Will you join Sue Lowden's campaign to kick Harry Reid out of the Senate by making a contribution of $25, $50, $100, $250, $500 or more today?

As a strong conservative, who defeated the sitting state Senate Majority Leader in her home state, Sue served as chair of the state taxation committee. When pro-tax legislators tried to push through higher taxes, she blocked their efforts, and her panel became known as the "no-taxation" committee. Lowden fought against higher taxes in the state senate, and I have no doubt she will fight against higher taxes in the U.S. Senate.

Sue is staunchly opposed to taxpayer funding of abortion and she is a strong opponent of the Reid/Obama "stimulus" spending bill. She proudly signed tax cut and government reform pledges from conservative groups including Americans for Tax Reform, Americans for Prosperity, Club for Growth, and Citizens Against Government Waste.

Will you join Sue Lowden's campaign to kick Harry Reid out of the Senate by making a contribution of $25, $50, $100, $250, $500 or more today?

Sue Lowden was endorsed by the NRA in her campaign for state senate, while her primary opponent Danny Tarkanian received an "F" from the NRA in his last failed campaign. The NRA defines an "F" as someone who is a "true enemy of gun owners' rights." Tarkanian has made a lot of false claims about Sue. In fact, The Las Vegas Review-Journal described Tarkanian's rhetoric as "more elbows than accuracy."

This is a critical moment when we must have the good judgment to stand behind the right conservative candidates who can win in November. There is a great uprising coming from the American people. We are ready to work and ready to earn real change, not only in government but also in the direction our economy and our country are headed. There is no better leader to join us in this effort than Sue Lowden - the right candidate to defeat Harry Reid.

Sincerely,

Saul Anuzis
A Conservative American

P.S. My friend Sue Lowden is ready to defeat Harry Reid. Polls show her beating Reid with than 50% of the vote. Sue is a champion of conservative values, and I know she has what it takes to win this race. That's why I hope you'll join me in supporting Sue Lowden for Senate by following this link and making a generous contribution today. Thank you.

Sue Lowden for US Senate
Contribute

From time to time we find special opportunities we believe you as a valued customer may want to see. Please note that the following message reflects the opinions and representations of our advertiser alone, and not necessarily the opinion or editorial positions of Human Events or Eagle Publishing. This email was sent to neal@puckettfaraj.com because you are subscribed to Eagle Publishing's Carefully Selected Offers from 3rd Parties email list. Click here to update your email preferences or unsubscribe. Please do not attempt to respond to this message as your reply will route to an unattended email box. If you have questions, please send them to CustomerService@HumanEventsOnline.com.

Human Events | One Massachusetts Ave., N.W. | Washington, D.C. 20001

You were added to the system December 12, 2009. For more information click here.