Michael

Dear Neal,

         Sorry that I have taken so long to write to you. The USMC did not communicate promptly with us. They did not send Michael home until late Monday evening on February 8, 2010.They did not even tell us whether or not he was eligible to be put to rest in the National Cemetery, nor did they inform us about a military service until sometime time on Tuesday,February 9. We did make arrangements with Immaculate Conception Church to have mass for our Michael.

         We did have mass and full military service for Michael and interment in the National Cemetery on Friday, February 12, 2010.

         This ordeal has been very hard on Bob. I had additional medication for him

         Thank you,

         Dolly.