Attn: Internet User*

AWARD WINNING NOTICE
Ref No.17/324/113
Batch No.448/1803734
Ticket/Series No.RJ975489
Amount Won: $2,500 000 .00
http://www.lotto.nl

Attn: Internet User,

This is to formally inform and congratulate you on the result of the
online cyber lotto which was conducted from an exclusive list of
1,000.000 email addresses of individual and corporate bodies selected
by an advanced automated random computer ballot system from the
internet.

Your e-mail address emerged as a winner in the category "A" with the
following information enclosed.

You are therefore to receive a cash prize of
Two million five hundred thousand united states dollars ($2,500 000 .00)
CONGRATULATIONS !!!

To file in for the processing of your prize winnings, you are advised
to contact our Certified and Accredited claims agent for category "A"
winners with the information below:
*******************************
Name:   Mr.Paul Anderson
Email:  nl_pauledward@aol.nl
Phone:  0031 61  7705  833
Fax:    0031 84  7338  594
Amsterdam. The Netherlands
*******************************
You are advice to provide him with the following information and a copy
of your valid identification via email attachment
or by fax for vetting process which is a standard practice just to
ensure that we are dealing with the right individual.

DATA PROFILE
Names:
Telephone/Fax number:
Nationality:
Age:
Occupation:
Winning Reference Number:
Identification I D:

NOTE: Ensure to quote your Reference Numbers in all your communication
with your claims agent. All winnings must be claimed not later than
one month of this notice, thereafter unclaimed funds would be included in the
next stake.

Sincerely Yours,
Mrs. Mary Van Dotcha
Lottery Coordinator.
http://www.lotto.nl

Copyright © 2010 The Netherlands National Lottery Inc.