Religious Action Center - Page Link

Title: Religious Action Center
Logo

Religious Action Center (http://rac.org/)

The following page has been sent to you by cindy.:

More Than 1,000 Clergy Will Send Letter to Senators Urging âNoâ Vote on Marriage Amendment

Hello my dear,

how are you hope fine,sorry for interrupting you as we dont know each older befor, my name is cindy cooper i saw your profile here www.militaryspot.com and become instrested in you i will like you to reply me with my email here ( cindybabycooper@yahoo.com ) so that i will give you my pic for you to know more about me; i will be waiting for your ugent reply; Cindy.