From: Carolynn Beck [mailto:carolynn.beck@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2010 10:25 AM
To: Haytham Faraj
Subject: photo

Hi Haytham,

There's a place called Mona Lisa Studios in Landmark mall that costs
$50 for a CD with two photos (no sitting fee, choice of unlimited
images). They also do free retouching on the photo. Sears has a basic
business portrait package and they charge $65 for 1 basic business
image on a CD (no sitting fee, choice of 1 out of 4 poses).

Is this still within the price range the firm would be willing to pay?
I would probably go with Mona Lisa if you give me your ok. Other photo
studios I called ranged anywhere from $180 to $600 for business/
executive headshots, and some of those only included one unenhanced
digital photo that they email or make available via a website.

Thanks,

Carolynn