Washington DC | Virginia
888.970.0005

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.

On Feb 23, 2010, at 10:29 AM, Haytham Faraj wrote:

I asked Carolynn to have a photo taken for a reasonable price that we would
cover.  She responded with the below.  Does the guy you told me about charge
less and does have a studio?  If not or he doesn't have a studio for the
shoot, I am inclined to have her get it done today or tomorrow.

-----Original Message-----
From: Carolynn Beck [mailto:carolynn.beck@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2010 10:25 AM
To: Haytham Faraj
Subject: photo

Hi Haytham,

There's a place called Mona Lisa Studios in Landmark mall that costs
$50 for a CD with two photos (no sitting fee, choice of unlimited
images). They also do free retouching on the photo. Sears has a basic
business portrait package and they charge $65 for 1 basic business
image on a CD (no sitting fee, choice of 1 out of 4 poses).

Is this still within the price range the firm would be willing to pay?
I would probably go with Mona Lisa if you give me your ok. Other photo
studios I called ranged anywhere from $180 to $600 for business/
executive headshots, and some of those only included one unenhanced
digital photo that they email or make available via a website.

Thanks,

Carolynn