From: Neal Puckett [mailto:neal@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2010 12:02 PM
To: Ernie Harper
Cc: Shaffner Dolly
Subject: Re: CLE May 14

Ernie,

No worries.  Also remember to always cc: Dolly

We should plan for 50-100.  Usually closer to 50, but that all depends on our ability to get the word out (marketing).

There are no expectations for refreshments.  I don't think we pay for that, but Dolly can correct me if I'm wrong.  Lunch after at the club is the best idea.  Folks buy their own lunch.

We'd like to get the Gray Research Center and I know they don't allow refreshments, but that's a price worth paying.  We can tell folks to drink their caffeine before arrival.  Usual start time is 9 and we go for 3 hrs, with short breaks.  If we can't get Gray, then we'll talk about availability of coffee.

Hope this answers the mail.  Can I get you to accept a board position starting this summer?  Can you think of anyone else we can recruit?

Neal

Neal A. Puckett, Esq

Washington DC | Virginia

888.970.0005

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.