Order Most Downloaded Productivity Items for your PC/Mac at Adobe Essentials

Title: generalminimum.com

Visit here if you are unable to view the images correctly

Email Offer from Adobe Essentials for Adobe User on 2010-02-26 22:10:43

Top 10 Downloads at Adobe Essentials

Acrobat 9.0 Pro for PC
> Sale Price: $49.95 < You Save $650
Use Promo Code 'Fs0Na7Wj5555' at Checkout

CS4 Master Collection for PC/Mac
> Sale Price: $149.95 < You Save $2250
Use Promo Code 'Fs0Na7Wj5555' at Checkout

Photoshop CS4 Extended for PC/Mac
> Sale Price: $99.95 < You Save $900
Use Promo Code 'Fs0Na7Wj5555' at Checkout

CS4 Design Premium for PC/Mac
> Sale Price: $114.95 < You Save $1650
Use Promo Code 'Fs0Na7Wj5555' at Checkout

Captivate CS4 for PC
> Sale Price: $49.95 < You Save $675
Use Promo Code 'Fs0Na7Wj5555' at Checkout

Premiere Pro CS4 Multilanguage for PC
> Sale Price: $79.95 < You Save $1720
Use Promo Code 'Fs0Na7Wj5555' at Checkout

Fireworks for PC/Mac
> Sale Price: $39.95 < You Save $260
Use Promo Code 'Fs0Na7Wj5555' at Checkout

Lightroom 2 for PC/Mac
> Sale Price: $24.95 < You Save $275
Use Promo Code 'Fs0Na7Wj5555' at Checkout

Illustrator CS4
> Sale Price: $64.95 < You Save $535
Use Promo Code 'Fs0Na7Wj5555' at Checkout

Adobe Font Folio 11
> Sale Price: $94.95 < You Save $2300
Use Promo Code 'Fs0Na7Wj5555' at Checkout

Featured Item

All the Graphics Software
you'll ever need in one
package for PC/Mac

Download for $149

Travel the Globe

Learn Languages fast
with your PC or Mac

Download for $65

Music to Your Ears

Create Cutting Edge
Music on your PC

Download for $50

Safety First

Get the #1 rated PC
security suite on the Web!

Download for $50

We hope you found this message to be useful.
However, if you'd rather not receive future e-mails of this sort from
generalminimum.com, please visit the opt-out link here:

http://generalminimum.com/list.php?e=3HgU5fqaUPI.TqiaLqzDKGyVHX6wXXofkAzxBIwP8Sjby51HXx6ZZ

Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change.
Prices and availability are accurate at the time this newsletter is sent;
however, they may differ from those you see when you visit generalminimum.com.

© 2010 generalminimum.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All rights reserved.

Please note that this message was sent to the following e-mail address: neal@puckettfaraj.com

"You come here one, two year ago," Pierre continued. "You eat up home of M. Duchaine, my master. Old M. Duchaine my master, too. I belong here. You eat up all, come back, eat up some more. Then you sell Mlle. Jacqueline to Louis d'Epernay. You made her run 'way to New York. I ask your _diable_ when your time come. Your _diable_ he say wait. I wait. Mlle. Jacqueline come back. I ask your _diable_ again. ,He say wait some more. Now your _diable_ tell me he send you here to-night because your time come, and all finish now." The face that Simon turned on me was not in the least like his own. It was that of a hopeless man who knows that everything he had prized is lost. He had never cowered before anyone in his life, I think, but he ,cowered now before Pierre Caribou. "Hewlett!" he cried in a high-pitched, quavering voice, "help me throw this old fool out of the way." ,I spoke to Pierre. "Our quarrel is at an end," I said. "I am going away. You must go, too." Pierre Caribou did not relax an inch of ground.