Attend Selling for Introverts, presented by Vinay Kumar

Intelligent Office
March 10: Intelligent Office presents:  "Selling for Introverts", by Vinay Kumar
Where:
Intelligent Office of Alexandria
2331 Mill Road
Suite 100
Alexandria, VA 22314

Driving Directions

When:
March 10, 2010 at 07:00 AM
-to-
March 10, 2010 at 09:00 AM
Add to my calendar

You're invited to our 2010 Speaker Series!

Please join us on March 10 as Vinay Kumar presents an engaging session titled "Selling for Introverts"

This is the first in a regular series of events at Intelligent Office of Alexandria, VA, so be sure to look for our future invites.

Click on the link below to learn more and register.
Register Now!
Please email us or give us a call should you have any questions.

Thank you for your time and attention.  We look forward to seeing you!

Sincerely,

Matt Whitaker
Intelligent Office
alexandria-ofc@intelligentoffice.com
(703) 224-8800
Safe Unsubscribe
This email was sent to neal@puckettfaraj.com by alexandria-ofc@intelligentoffice.com.
Intelligent Office | 2331 Mill Road | Suite 100 | Alexandria | VA | 22314