Re: Web Inquiry On our Website

Micah,
Can you give me a non-techical explanation for how someone or something caused this problem?  Also, can you explain what steps are being taken to prevent it from happening again?  I just need that for passing on to our clients who have lost confidence in their ability to safely navigate our site.  We have some pretty upset people.
Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq
Washington DC | Virginia
888.970.0005

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.