Re: meeting up

Debra,
Yellow Line South to Eisenhower Metro Station.  Across Eisenhower Ave from the station are the AMC theaters and directly across from theater entrance is the restaurant:

Delia’s Mediterranean Grill
209 Swamp Fox Road
Alexandria, VA 22314-4689

See you around 4!
Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq
Washington DC Metro Area
888.970.0005

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.