Re: meeting up

Where should we meet?  Joanna and I will be downtown, so something close to Metro will be easiest.

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 10:14 PM, Neal Puckett <neal@puckettfaraj.com> wrote:
Works for me.

Neal A. Puckett

On Mar 5, 2010, at 9:01 PM, debra.dagostino@gmail.com wrote:

Does 4 pm work?
------Original Message------
From: Neal Puckett
To: Debra D'Agostino
Cc: Haytham Faraj
Cc: Eric Montalvo
Subject: Re: meeting up
Sent: Mar 5, 2010 7:47 PM

Sounds good!

Neal A. Puckett

On Mar 5, 2010, at 6:47 PM, "Debra D'Agostino" <debra.dagostino@gmail.com
wrote:

Hey guys,

So Joanna, my former co-worker who is thinking of potentially
joining us at some point, is interested in meeting you.  Her biggest
concern about making a move is making sure its the right move, and
obviously a big part of that is testing the chemistry.

Is there any chance we could all meet up tomorrow afternoon?

And Eric - if you're still down for the count with the stomach
ickies, I think we could go on without you....

Debra