    Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 07:29:57 +0900 (KST)
    From: Asiana Airlines <fax@flyasiana.com>
 Subject: Asiana Airlines
      To: neal@puckettfaraj.com

   ASIANA AIRLINES

 TO 		   		  E-MAIL 		  NEAL@PUCKETTFARAJ.COM
	 FROM 		  Asiana Airlines
	 ISSUED 		  21SEP 2008
	 BOOKING  REF  		  0565652

 ? FLIGHT ITINERARY

 ITINERARY 		 FLIGHT
NUMBER  DEPARTURE 		 ARRIVAL 		 CLASS 		 STATUS
	  01. OKINAWA ?
     SEOUL   OZ0171 		 02-OCT-08
12:40   02-OCT-08
15:00  BUSINESS 		 CONFIRMED
	  02. SEOUL ?
     LOSANGELES   OZ0202 		 02-OCT-08
16:30   02-OCT-08
11:30  FIRST 		 CONFIRMED

 ? PASSENGER NAME

  01. PUCKETT/NEAL

	         All travel class passengers are allowed to check-in two
pieces of luggage each weighing no more than 50pounds. For first and
business class passengers they are allowed two check-in luggages each
weighing no more than 70pounds for transpacific route.

	         Asiana Airlines and Bank of America are proud to present
the Asiana American Express Credit Card and the Asiana Visa Credit
Card, yet another way for you to earn Asiana Club miles.
	         Just by using Asiana Credit cards for your daily purchases,
you?ll be able to earn Asiana Club miles. Plus, you?ll enjoy many
great benefits including annual rebate on your Asiana ticket
purchase.
	         For more detailed information, please ask our
representatives or visit us.flyasiana.com.

	         ? First and Business Class reservations or Platinum
members              1-213-365-4577

	         ? Reservation Center  		 1-800-227-4262

	         ? Asiana Homepage  		 us.flyasiana.com

Thank you for choosing Asiana Airlines.

----- End forwarded message -----

Title: ASIANA AIRLINES
Main Logo

[...]

[Attachment stripped: Original attachment type: "image/gif", name: "Main_Logo.gif"]