U.S. v. Kempthorne confirmation of docketing

Jason,
In Okinawa through 3 Oct. Can you confirm the actual docketing of our case? I had requested a start date of 22 Oct, but had received no confirmation from Brandon. Also, can you link Jeremy in to this dialogue so I can begin a dialogue with him? I don't have his email address with me. I'd like to get a trial schedule with all pretrial deadlines listed. Did you identify any issues for possible motions? How about a witness list? Did you put in a request for witnesses for us? Of course we need percipient witnesses, as well as sentencing witnesses. I realize we can't really make a good military character case either on the merits or sentencing. Can you get me information for on-base billeting? Once we're docketed, I'd like to get a reservation in visiting officers quarters. Any assist you could give me with that would be greatly appreciated.
Neal