new email address

H,
Got mine set up without any difficulty. I have been receiving emails, including a new inquiry. Seems to work fine. Let me know what problems you have and maybe I can assist. As to video, Micah told me that they're going to be cycling through the videos we have. Putting new videos (as well as new blogs written by us) on the site will trigger new interest in the Google web crawlers. Says it's a mistake to put everything up at once and defeats the purpose of manipulating Google.
But let's get your P&F email account up and running first thing.
Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)
The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
Washington DC - San Diego CA