Good morning!

X,
Dinner was great. Had the mahi mahi I remember, along with the mulicatawny soup and salad. Did my best to keep Davidson from talking about his case, but he is such a narcissistic asshole that he is just his favorite subject. Like most jet pilots, he believes it's a man's job. Hates that women are flying fighters now. Waaah. Got back in his face and told him her jet killed Kara Hultgren, not pilot error. Then he said she and the other gal that got killed were kept in the fighter program because they were women due to political pressure. Told him that if it was true that they weren't competent pilots, then the squadron or wing commanders who didn't say "no" to political pressure from above to move them through the pipeline must have been moral cowards who valued their careers more than the safety of their pilots. He couldn't argue with that! How did my girl sleep? Haytham is having trouble transferring his email, so I gave him some additional instructions based on yours and my lessons learned. You'll see his email to Micah. Told him that Micah said we shouldn't load everything into the site at once, that we need to rotate videos through and post new blogs in order to keep the Google web crawlers interested. He just want's to get it rolling to attract business and is tired of waiting, like the rest of us.
LUL,
Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)
The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC