From: "Micah Johnson" <info@chiefingredient.com>
Date: September 21, 2008 12:29:50 PM EDT
To: "'Haytham Faraj'" <farajh@gmail.com>
Cc: "'Marcelyn Atwood'" <marcy@puckettfaraj.com>
Subject: RE: Latest from the East Coast

Hi Haytham,

If itâs within the content, you can definitely edit them. If they are in the menu, footer or sidebar, that is something we will need to quickly change for you.

To edit the content of the site, go to:
         www.puckettfaraj.com/wp-admin
o   Username: admin
o   Password: C6JdOgIIRM^E
         This will log you into the admin section of the website.
 In the tab menu near the top of the page, click âManageâ, then âPagesâ  This will provide you with a full list of the pages we have created for the site. Simply click on the page name to edit.  Once you are in the editor, you can change any of the text around that you need. To save your changes, click the âSaveâ button to the right of the editor â this will push it to the live site.

Feel free to contact me with any questions once you get in and start working with the tool.

Thanks Again!

Micah Johnson
Chief Ingredient, Inc

Ph: 619-365-4423 x101