Excellent!

Haytham,
Fantastic progress on all cases! I think this year is going to exceed our expectations. Don't sweat the website. We can put anything on it that we want. It's just great that it's up. I think that inquiry about desertion I got over the weekend came from the site. Hope you have a good week. Meeting with Mark's client should be interesting. I think you should just be somewhat passive on the topic of your involvement and let the client drive the train into Mark's station, if necessary. It's the client's case and he has some say about things. He can even say he doesn't want Mark to represent him and he can hire our firm separately, if he wants. We don't want to alienate Mark, but business is just business and if a potential client likes you better, that's his prerogative.
Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)
The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
Washington DC - San Diego CA