From: "US Airways - Dividend Miles" <dividendmiles@myusairways.com>
Date: September 22, 2008 4:31:41 AM EDT
To: napuckett@comcast.net
Subject: Your upcoming itinerary

Please add reservations@myusairways.com to your personal address book to ensure delivery. Please do not reply to this e-mail.

First Class upgrade results

Here is the latest update for your upcoming trip*:

CONFIRMATION CODE	B2YPM1
Travel Date/Time	Wed, Sep 24 at 09:00 AM
Flight	291
Depart	LAX
Arrive	LAS
Status	Your upgrade is confirmed
Travel Date/Time	Wed, Sep 24 at 12:00 PM
Flight	49
Depart	LAS
Arrive	DCA
Status	An upgrade was not available
*Results are displayed as they appeared in your reservation at the time of processing.

As a Preferred member benefit, we send you a notification about the status of your complimentary upgrade or to confirm your purchase of a First Class ticket. If you were not upgraded, we will continue to try until two days prior to departure. The automated upgrade process is prioritized by type of fare purchased, Preferred level and member's flight activity. An email will be sent when a change to your upgrade status occurs.

Please review your reservation as a schedule change may have occurred.

Upgrade Tips

If you haven't been upgraded yet and your flight leaves today or tomorrow it's because the upgrade wasn't available. We'll try again upon check-in. During check-in, priority is based on the earliest check-in time. You can check in online up to 24 hrs prior to departure - this is your best chance to receive an upgrade. While checking in, you can request to be placed on the upgrade standby list in the event that a seat becomes available. If this happens, the gate agent will clear you for an upgrade and issue you a new boarding pass. The name in your Dividend Miles account and the name on your ticket must match to be eligible for processing. When traveling with a companion in the same reservation, we will process your upgrade automatically based on your Preferred status. If you are traveling with more than one eligible passenger for an upgrade in your reservation, your upgrade will only be processed if seats are available for your entire party. When traveling with a companion in the same itinerary, but different reservations you will need to contact your Preferred desk for processing when eligible. If traveling with more than one companion in the same reservation, your upgrade will not be processed. Please call your Preferred representative to have your reservation divided to allow for processing. When traveling with multiple Preferred members in the same reservation, your upgrade will be processed according to the highest Preferred level in the party. If you are booking or making changes to a reservation within one day of travel, contact a Preferred representative to request your upgrade.

Please do not reply to this email, it is not monitored. If you'd like to contact us, please visit our website.
This email was sent to NAPUCKETT@COMCAST.NET

US Airways, 111 W. Rio Salado Pkwy, Tempe, AZ 85281 | Copyright US Airways 1996 - 2008. All rights reserved.