Marooned

Dolly,
Through a series of unfortunate events, including a huge typhoon in the South China Sea and a dust storm in Phoenix, my entire schedule slid back a week and now prevents me from returning to the Commonwealth until the last week in Oct. (Yes, I'm that busy now). The upside is that business is good! The downside is that I must miss our Oct 3rd meeting. It used to be that my missing the rare meeting was not a problem because all I was called upon to do was smile, say a few humorous things and then make the motion to adjourn. As the new secretary, I have to pay better attention and actually take good notes for distribution to and critique by others. And that ain't gonna happen this time. What's an international man of mystery to do? I have access to webmail but I'm not sure I have anyone else's address with me to seek a substitute to take the minutes. Can you ask the group for volunteer for me? I'll be your best friend! Oh, behaaaave!
Marooned on a tropic isle,
Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)