Re: Nighty Night

X,
Had a good 1/2 day of prep. Then got into the Art 32 hearing, only to learn tha the investigating officer had "processed" the case as a deputy SJA and therefore had already read about the facts of the case written by the prosecutor, much of which was unsupported by the actual evidence in the case. So he was tainted and therefore could not be totally objective and open minded about whatever evidence he presented in the case. He and the prosecutor agreed. So we adjourned for the day while they appoint a new investigating officer. We're scheduled to start over tomorrow at 1300. My honey was such a good girl and go so much done! Even bleached my towels? Wow! Love you big time! I'll be going to the gym soon, then getting some dinner later. Call you when I see you're up.
LUL,
Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)
The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
Washington DC - San Diego CA

Quoting Marcelyn Atwood <marcy@puckettfaraj.com>:

N, watched "Emma".  May return all three (two without watching) as I
picked 3 others and moved them up on the list to watch while you are
gone.  You know, Marcy movies... Am headed to bed to get up early
tomorrow so I have lots done before the Gals show to clean.  Although
I've no idea when they are coming.  I may run an errand while they are
here -- or hope they come when it's yoga time at 1200.  I feel pretty
good about what I got done today.  I even soaked your coffee towels in
bleach to get them sparkly white.  Still have tons of "to do" things
that don't have anything to do with work... hmmm.... MU BIG TIME!
LUL, X