Reply to your request

Hali,
So nice to hear from you again! Of course we would be happy to assist either of your friends, although we may not be able to represent both of them. It will depend upon what help they seek. I'm not sure I understand exactly what legal problems they have. It seems to me that their visa status is in question. Do we need to make a case in writing as to why they should be allowed to stay? Do we need to conduct an independent investigation into the facts of their case? I can tell you that we can represent them on an hourly basis. Haytham's time is billed at $350/hr and mine is billed at $450/hr. If we need to travel overseas, our travel is via business class air fare. You seem to be the one with the most information about their situations. If they are in exactly the same situation and the work would be identical for both AND if their interests do not conflict with each other, we can represent them both. If it comes to pass that their legal interests come into conflict, we may have to cease to represent both of them. Please let us know if we can be of assistance to them, and exactly what sort of work needs to be done to help.
Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)
The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC