Re: AT&T Passwords for my boy

Done and done! My password was indeed already set up. It was 7784. Only had one msg. It was from The Maids. It did not indicate what time they were coming. I changed my greeting to indicate I was out of the country until 2 Oct and gave my P&F email address as the best way to reach me.
LUL,
Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)
The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
Washington DC - San Diego CA

Quoting Marcelyn Atwood <marcy@puckettfaraj.com>:

Using Your Voicemail

Once your phone is activated, you'll be able to receive voicemail. To
get started, follow the steps below to learn how to set up and
retrieve your voicemail. If you forget your passcode, log in to My
Account to reset your passcode, or dial 611 from your wireless phone
and follow the prompts.
Setting Up Your Voicemail box

   1. Press and hold the 1 key.
   2. Follow the voice prompts.

Checking Your Voicemail Messages From Your Wireless Phone

   1. Press and hold the 1 key.
   2. Follow the voice prompts.

Checking Your Voicemail Messages From Other Phones

   1. Dial your 10-digit wireless number.
   2. Press the * key when you hear your personal greeting.
   3. Enter your personal passcode.
   4. Follow the voice prompts.

To require a password for all calls from the Main Menu

   1. Press 4 for Personal Options.
   2. Press 2 for Administrative Options.
   3. Press 1 for Password and follow instructions to turn on your  password.

Voicemail Tutorial

Learn how to set up your voicemail, access your messages and navigate
your menu options.