slight delay w/trial

X,
Turns out not all of the prospective jurors are available on Friday. So we can't start that process until Mon. But we will be doing the plea Fri morning. Plus, it shouldn't take too awfully long to get the trial started. I think it just guarantees now that we'll be going all day on Wed instead of part-day. Still planning on Thurs departure. Haven't let anyone know that it could easily be bumped back to Friday if necessary, and without additional cost.
LUL,
Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)
The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC