Re: Your Comcast Bill is Ready to view Online

$135.42 was already set for payment on the due date. We're good to go on Comcast.
LUL,
Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)
The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
Washington DC - San Diego CA

Quoting Marcelyn Atwood <marcy@puckettfaraj.com>:

Ok, I checked your online bill pay from personal account Chevy Chase.
You paid a comcast bill on 9/10 for 135. 30.  This email shows $135.42
due.  Shall I pay that?  Sorry, just trying to be efficient and a
helper dog. X