Re: Up

I liked talking to my girl today! Love you big time! Hope you have a great field trip and make others happy.
LUL,
Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)
The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
Washington DC - San Diego CA

Quoting Marcelyn Atwood <fhorn2nav@hotmail.com>:

N, just rode stationary bike for 20, did a few 15 pound pumps with biceps/tris. In biz center, going back to room to pack and shower, breakfast downstairs, back upstairs to gather stuff and walk to other hotel with stuff in 1.75 hours. My phone is upstairs, will have it on while packing and showering... Call if you have time... I remember it's 2015 there now... LUL, XMarcelyn "Marcy" Atwood202-340-0070fhorn2nav@hotmail.com