Hello from Okinawa

Lauren,
Greetings from here on Okinawa. My trip was delayed by a week. The murder trial I'm here to do had a pretrial hearing yesterdy, but begins in earnest on Monday morning. My plan is to be back in the States by Friday. Thanks for keeping me informed about any new developments in Roger's situation. These investigations and subsequent hand-wringing by senior Army officers always seem to drag on forever. I really appreciate you taking the time to stay in touch. We can exchange emails daily if you want. I don't mind.
Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)
The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
Washington DC - San Diego CA

Quoting Lauren Hill <lauren.f.hill@gmail.com>:

Neal,
I hope you are doing well and that you had a safe trip overseas. I am
assuming you are back by now but I might be off a few days. I just wanted to
check in and to let you know that we are still waiting to hear what they are
going to charge Roger with. I feel like alot of time has gone by and I am
not quiet sure what to make of that but regardless I wanted to keep you in
the loop. I received an e-mail from your firm and will be ready to jump into
action whenever we need to. It feels like they are taking their time and
once again I question the Army and their political motives behind this whole
thing. Roger seems to be doing better and feeling stronger.
I hope you do not mind my e-mail. Thank you.
Take Care,
Lauren Hill